Provides a rich source of calcium and phosphate through a blend of BioAgPhos and lime.
Phosphorus 4.0% | Calcium 37.0%
An immediate and sustained release phosphate fertiliser made from high-grade reactive phosphate rock composted with BioAg’s proprietary phosphate digester. Combined with lime to improve liming effect. Phosphorus, 0% water-soluble, and a minimum of 35% Citric Acid and 65% Formic Acid solubility
Ideal for livestock producers who use contractors to top-dress their pastures or are unable to do their on-farm blending.
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- Rejuvenates natural soil fertility and structure by countering soil acidity and providing calcium.
- Delivers immediate and sustained release of phosphorus
- Reduces nutrient losses due to common issues such as leaching and lock up
- Safe for use on all areas, including waterways
- Small particles enable even distribution; beneficial given P is not mobile in soils
- Well suited to blending with ameliorants such as lime, gypsum and compost
- Independent analysis shows that 100% of the phosphorus is bioavailable / plant accessible
- Can be applied at any time of the year.
- BioAg Pasture Primo is a certified organic input.
Contact your Area Manager today for a tailored plan for your crop.