Incorporates elemental sulphur in the form of sulphur bentonite in BioAgPhos. Ideal for higher rainfall and higher leaching environments.
Phosphorus 11.4% | Sulphur 10.0% | Calcium 32.0%
Highly soluble, with a minimum of 35% citric acid and 65% formic acid solubility. S10 BioAgPhos is an immediate and sustained release phosphate fertiliser made from high-grade reactive phosphate rock composted with BioAg’s proprietary phosphate digester.
Elemental sulphur, in the form of sulphur bentonite, provides crops and pastures with a sustained release form of sulphur for the entire growing season. Independent analysis shows that 100% of the phosphorus is bioavailable / plant accessible.
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- The inclusion of sulphur improves cycling and uptake of other nutrients such as phosphorus and nitrogen
- Sulphur is essential for plant growth, the formation of root nodules on legumes, and improves plant health
- Delivers immediate and sustained release of phosphorus making both annual and biennial applications appropriate
- Reduces nutrient losses due to common issues such as leaching and lock up
- Can be applied at any time of the year.
- Safe for use on all areas including waterways
- Small particles enable even distribution; beneficial given P is not mobile in soils
- Well suited to blending with ameliorants such as lime, gypsum, and compost
- S10 BioAgPhos is a certified organic input.
Contact your area representative today for a tailored plan for your crop.