Immediate and sustained release phosphate fertiliser made from high-grade reactive phosphate rock, composted with BioAg’s proprietary phosphate digester, and combined with sulphate of potash to provide potassium and additional sulphate sulphur. Phosphorus, 0% water-soluble, and a minimum of 35% Citric Acid and 65% Formic Acid solubility
A fertiliser suited to all grazing systems where potassium (K) inputs are required, and organic or low chloride inputs are preferred. Ideal for post hay or silage removal or for light soils that struggle to hold potassium and sulphur for extended periods.
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- Sulphur is essential for plant growth, the formation of root nodules on legumes, and improves plant health
- Delivers immediate and sustained release of phosphorus
- Small particles enable even distribution; beneficial given P is not mobile in soils
- Well suited to blending with ameliorants such as lime, gypsum and compost
- Independent analysis shows that 100% of the phosphorus is bioavailable / plant accessible
- PotPhos with SoP is a certified organic input.
Potassium plays a vital role in photosynthesis, starch accumulation, protein synthesis, controlling ionic balance within the plant, metabolism of carbohydrates, disease suppression, and improving the plant’s ability to withstand drought and frost tolerance.
Potassium deficiency frequently occurs where there is a gradual decline in soil potassium levels over time or through the introduction of crops with high potassium requirements into a rotation, like legumes. Read more about Potassium deficiency.
Contact your Area Manager today for a tailored plan for your crop.