An immediate and sustained release phosphate fertiliser made from high-grade reactive phosphate rock, composted with BioAg’s proprietary phosphate digester.
Phosphorus 12.7% | Sulphur 1.0% | Calcium 35.0%
Highly soluble, with a minimum of 35% citric acid and 65% formic acid solubility. Around one-third of the phosphorus (P) is immediately available, while the remainder is slowly digested and released. Both annual and biennial application is appropriate.
- Reduces nutrient losses due to common issues such as leaching and lock up
- Small particles enable even distribution; beneficial given P is not mobile in soils
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- Improved phosphorus availability compared to conventional reactive rock phosphates
- Suited to a broader range of soil types and growing conditions
- Well suited to blending with ameliorants such as lime, gypsum, and compost
- Safe for use on all areas, including waterways
- Independent analysis shows that 100% of the phosphorus is bioavailable / plant accessible
- BioAgPhos is a certified organic input.
BioAgPhos provides capital P in cropping programs and complete P supply in grazing and permanent plantings like trees and vines. It is ideal where an agronomically sound and cost-effective source of phosphate is required and can be applied at any time of the year.
Contact your Area Manager today for a tailored plan for your crop.