A sustained-release form of boron suited to a range of enterprises such as horticulture, vegetables, pastures and field crops.
Boron 10.0% | Magnesium 4.0% | Calcium 7.0%
Boron is typically deficient in many Australian soils, particularly in high rainfall zones.
Plants require boron from early growth through to fruit set. Boron deficiency or excess can negatively affect several aspects of plant growth and yield, including root growth, uptake of other nutrients, disease resistance, flower and fruit quality and fruit retention.
BioAgBor delivers boron in a naturally occurring mineral, hydroboracite. BioAgBor has a very low solubility on water (less than 5%), so the boron will not readily leach or bind with soil antagonists.
BioAgBor becomes available to crops as soil and rhizosphere acids decompose its mineral structure supplying borax and sodium borates to the plant.
The slow-release nature of the boron maximises the opportunity for plant uptake minimising binding with soil antagonists.
- Ideal for high rainfall or irrigated soils
- Ideal in sandy soils (leaching) or soils antagonistic to boron salts
- Delivers long-lasting, sustained-release boron
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional products
- Suited to mechanised spreading and bulk blending.
- BioAgBor is a certified organic input.
Contact your Area Manager today for a tailored plan for your crop.