Incorporates dolomite in BioAgPhos. Ideal for soils that need phosphorus, sulphur, calcium, and magnesium, such as pastures and grazing systems where there is a risk of grass tetany.
Phosphorus 6.0% | Sulphur 5.0% | Calcium 28.0%
Phosphorus 0% water soluble and a minimum of 35% Citric Acid and 65% Formic Acid solubility. Immediate and sustained release phosphate fertiliser made from high-grade reactive phosphate rock composted with BioAg’s proprietary phosphate digester. Combined with dolomite to provide magnesium.
Delivers immediate and sustained release of phosphorus making both annual and biennial applications appropriate.
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- Reduces nutrient losses due to common issues such as leaching and lock up
- Can be applied at any time of the year.
- Safe for use on all areas including waterways
- Small particles enable even distribution; beneficial given P is not mobile in soils
- BioAg MagPhos is a certified organic input.
Magnesium is important for animal health, and prevention of grass tetany. Read more about Magnesium Deficiency.
Contact your Area Manager today for a tailored plan for your crop.