A natural and organic source of nitrogen, HydraFish is a source of nutrients derived from fish.
HydraFish contains an excellent and natural source of vital nutrients, including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and trace elements. It is manufactured at a low temperature using a natural enzyme process to ensure that beneficial organic compounds, nutrients, and trace elements are retained.
- A source of food for the soil microbiome
- Delivers nutrients without the risk of burning
- Naturally high in protein, which is converted to nitrogen in well-functioning soils
- Can be applied to soils or as a foliar
- HydraFish is a certified organic input
With a particle size of < 100 micron, is suitable for fertigation, mister, boom spray and trickle systems, including ‘T’ Tape, when diluted as directed on the label.
Contact your Area Manager today for a tailored plan for your crop.