BioAg manufactures biological soil and plant nutrition products, which it markets to farmers in programs to improve their soils, crops, pastures and animal health.
- We are the Australian market leaders in agricultural microbial fermentation technology.
- We manufacture biologically-active solid and liquid nutrients for all farm systems which:
- Produce living, healthy and balanced soils;
- Produce demonstrable improvements in crop yields and fruit, grain and pasture quality;
- Are suitable for conventional, biological or organic systems.
Better soils. Better crops. Better stock.™
We prepare liquid plant-available nutritional products comprising dormant cultures of microbes and their metabolites in nutrient solutions by fermentation at our Narrandera (NSW) factory, and biologically digested reactive phosphate rock products at our Geelong (VIC) site. We market these products throughout Australia and New Zealand, and are progressively developing markets throughout the world.